February Favourites: Sweatcoin App!
So February is coming to a close. Here is my favourite app for the month!!
Sweatcoin!
I have already shared this app briefly with you on another post, however, I feel like there is more explanation needed on the wonders of this app! I have been using this app constantly without wasting any of my time actually on it! Let me explain.
So the app uses a mixture of your GPS and your phone movement to pick up your steps. All you have to do is leave the app open in your phone (but you do not have to be using the app, just have it in the background) and walk somewhere. I have my phone on me almost everywhere I go, so it is easy to rack up steps. I also enjoy seeing how many steps I have done each day, and the handy graph makes comparing activity days easy!
You can upgrade your membership for free for one month. From the second month, this does not cost
you any money. It uses the points earned from walking to increase your daily and monthly threshold, which is perfect if you do lots of walking.
you any money. It uses the points earned from walking to increase your daily and monthly threshold, which is perfect if you do lots of walking.
I earn sweatcoins by walking to uni, to work, around the shops and supermarket, around my house etc. There are lots of easy ways to pick up points. It does not matter if you have a lazy day either as you just collect points as and when.
Let me introduce the best part of the app!
So you can track your steps and activity levels... But the app also rewards you for it! The main page shows you what you can convert your points into. The rewards are updated regularly, but here are a few examples of what are to offer currently.
My current account balance is 103.35SBs. I have had the app for a month now. I have earned almost
all of my points purely from walking (and there was a week where I had no phone, so I could have had even more points!) I am going to save my points for something big, however there have been plenty of offers that have tempted me!
all of my points purely from walking (and there was a week where I had no phone, so I could have had even more points!) I am going to save my points for something big, however there have been plenty of offers that have tempted me!
Finally, you can invite your family, friends, social media followers etc to join the Sweatcoin craze. You earn 5SBs whilst also gaining access to other rewards and groups. Please use my code to start you off with by clicking here!
Let me know if you download Sweatcoin! Also please comment any other apps that I should look at (with your referral codes) and maybe they will end up in my March Favourites!
Thank you for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment